Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Carpet Saver for Response LXI owners

Bake's Marine

Finally! The carpet saver for the Response LXI is available, a lot of our customers have been waiting years for this so i figured I would let all the bu' crew members know that it's finally available. I helped a customer install it in his boat and i was very happy with the fit and that it was 3 piece and not one like the older Response LX carpet savers (were a real pain to put in / take out)

Malibu said the carpet savers fit from 07-09, and since 03-07 are the same floor plan, means this fits in every Response LXI boat (only can get the current carpet for it though) so it should/will fit in all past LXI models (they didn't test it in past models and since Malibu was not 100% sure they didn't want to advertise it)

Here is the link to a few pictures http://bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=1020

I took some pictures in the customers garage, they didn't turn out great, so i hope to get some more posted soon. If you want any more pictures i have a bunch i took, just drop me a e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks!