Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Affordable Quality Board Racks

jetskipro550

With the price of board racks getting out of control these days we bought our new racks from DIY Wake and they are great! The finish is top notch and they are very sturdy. The best part about these racks is that the surf rack holds both our surf boards and they were 1/2 the price of comparable racks out there. Just wanted to let the crew know that there IS an alternative to high priced board racks.

With the price of board racks getting out of control these days we bought our new racks from DIY Wake and they are great! The finish is top notch and they are very sturdy. The best part about these racks is that the surf rack holds both our surf boards and they were 1/2 the price of comparable racks out there. Just wanted to let the crew know that there IS an alternative to high priced board racks.

Thanks BUD!!! Wish I would have know that before buying my Nice Racks.... :unsure:

I'll throw in a vote for Lucky Devil Designs for the affordable board rack category. I got a pair of their board racks in chrome last year fairly inexpensive compared to other brands. The chrome started pitting toward the end of the summer so I called up LD and told them about the problem. They shipped me out a brand new set of racks, no questions asked, and even gave me a polished set instead of chrome because I said I would rather the polished and not have to worry about the pitting anymore. Their customer service and prices are great.

Their 2008 website has been under construction for a few months now so I'm not sure what's going on with that, but you can also buy their products through our friends over at wake outlaws.

I bought a wakeboard rack and a ski rack from DIY early last summer. They are both solid, one year later and the price was definitely right. The only problem I have seen is that the forks on the ski rack are too close together. I have to really squeeze my ski in there and the boots are tight against the forks. I may pick up a surf rack from them this year, altho a landlock will fit in the wakeboard rack just fine.