Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

21 or 23 foot?

Schindawg

Thanks for the extra feedback everyone. Lots of opinions. I just found this boat on Craigslist, which is only 3 hours away:

http://stcloud.craigslist.org/boa/702468866.html

2nd owner, has had it only 6 months, bought it from first owner in MO (in fact, I think I remember the ad for it in boattrader last fall). Financial hardship is reason for selling. Decent price. Does anyone know what the horsepower was on the 2000 Monsoon? Says 340hp in the ad but a MI dealer told me it might not be quite that high. Regardless, it's a step up from the base model and should be enough, correct? The owner is going to send me more detailed pics in the next day or two but it looks to be in very good shape from his description. Of course, only an in person inspection and ride will tell for sure.

Only bummer is no PP or mid-ballast. Any thoughts on cost to add those options?

Thanks again!

Dan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schindawg

• 99response

• WaveMake'nLSV

• UWSkier