Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

V ride Dimensions?

2thdoc01

Anyone know the length of a Vride on a tandem axle trailer?

I need the length from the foldaway tongue to the end of the boat without the rear platform on.

Also How high does the back of the boat sit on the trailer?

Is it easy to take swim platform off?

I have a 24 ft storage facility and in it I have made a 6 ft high shelf to set stuff out to dry, so i will back the boat in under the shelf to store.

THX

Anyone know the length of a Vride on a tandem axle trailer?

I need the length from the foldaway tongue to the end of the boat without the rear platform on.

Also How high does the back of the boat sit on the trailer?

Is it easy to take swim platform off?

I have a 24 ft storage facility and in it I have made a 6 ft high shelf to set stuff out to dry, so i will back the boat in under the shelf to store.

THX

Should fit, no prob, mine measures 21' 6" as you described, and I have the same hull. I'm, 6'2" and I stand above the back end of the boat.

Edited by albino rhino

yes the swim platform comes off really easy. also might try keeping the power wedge in the down position instead of sticking out if it's too tight.

also might try keeping the power wedge in the down position instead of sticking out if it's too tight.

That won't make a difference as the "hood" on the power Wedge sticks out just as far as the Wedge does itself. That's one of the main disadvantages of the power Wedge over the Floater.

Cool, I have the floater, so it should fit in there no sweat. Well, maybe, as its a 9'6" wide door...so I have to be a little carefull not to whack anything.

Cool, I have the floater, so it should fit in there no sweat. Well, maybe, as its a 9'6" wide door...so I have to be a little carefull not to whack anything.

The boat itself shouldn't be a problem just watch the guide poles.

Oooooo....forgot those....what is the total package width then?

Oooooo....forgot those....what is the total package width then?

I have a width problem with the guide poles & have to pull one of them off anytime I park the V-Ride in my RV parking space. On the Extreme trailer it's a single allen head & takes 5 seconds to slide it out. Just another part of the routine when you have to remove the swimstep, break the trailer tongue, etc.