Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Our first time out.

DC-STRO

What a blast. We tried wakesurfing for the first time. After a few tries the kids were doing alright. Thanks to everything I read on this forum we got a great wake on the first try. These boats are awesome!!!!!!!.

Wakeboardboat136.jpg

Wakeboardboat130.jpg

Wakeboardboat117.jpg

Wakeboardboat120.jpg

Glad you liked it but Why is he wearing shoes in the last pic? Also the second pic has 2 people sitting on the opposite side of the boat... I actually find it surprising how the wake reacts to even the smallest amount of weight placement..

Glad you liked it but Why is he wearing shoes in the last pic? Also the second pic has 2 people sitting on the opposite side of the boat... I actually find it surprising how the wake reacts to even the smallest amount of weight placement..

He was wearing his wake skate shoes. It was damn cold today. the water temp was only 60.

We figured out early how to shift weight the weight around. The pic was taken when we first started.