Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

1st timer 05 liquid force balance,o.k to learn on?

apwrx

Ive never tried before,is this board ok to learn on or am i gonna have trouble.Its a 139 and iam 5'10 155.I also have an old hyperlite baff dont know the size but its big and narrow.I got a good deal on both so figured what the heck.Which one should i learn on?

Thanks for the help.

Adam

the 05 lf 139 is just the right size for you. get some high end boots they are more than worth the money, if you take long sets

the 05 lf 139 is just the right size for you. get some high end boots they are more than worth the money, if you take long sets

It came with some blindside stomp boots,I'll see how they feel tomorrow.I could probably use a smaller board but $175 for board and bindings seemed pretty cheap and the thing looks brand new.

One more question what length of rope and what speed would be best for learning?Iam hoping to get rid of some variables to speed up the process as much as i can.Iam just so excited to try it Yahoo.gif

Thanks for the help

Adam

that Balance is rated as an advanced board but I would try it out. The weight range is 140-220 lbs. You can ck stats on boards by going to Wakeworld.com and clicking on Boards, then manufacturer. Jus make sure you keep a bit more weight on your rear foot, it will help the fins hook up better and make the board track better.

I would try riding a 65 ft rope, thats including handle. Speed varies , but try in the 18-21 mph range. Some learning like the boat slower, but some like a little faster.

that Balance is rated as an advanced board but I would try it out. The weight range is 140-220 lbs. You can ck stats on boards by going to Wakeworld.com and clicking on Boards, then manufacturer. Jus make sure you keep a bit more weight on your rear foot, it will help the fins hook up better and make the board track better.

I would try riding a 65 ft rope, thats including handle. Speed varies , but try in the 18-21 mph range. Some learning like the boat slower, but some like a little faster.

Well i got up first try Yahoo.gif although i think i drank half the lake .any tips on getting the board back in front of you after you fall?The board kicked my butt trying to get it back around.

Thanks again.

Adam