Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I LOVE YOU MAN

Air Force 1

This is an awesome site.

Throw some shout outs to the guys you love!!!

Love you man,

AF1

This should be a popular thread given the demographics of this site :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an awesome site.

Love you man,

AF1

This should be a popular thread given the demographics of this site :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll probably see a lot more posts like this one: :lol:

This is an awesome site.

Love you man,

AF1

Dontknow.gif

Don't give me too hard a time, I was on my 3rd beer feeling good when i posted......

I do love you guys...lol Yahoo.gif

Don't give me too hard a time, I was on my 3rd beer feeling good when i posted......

Your cut off :) I've written some posts like that too after a few and then after rereading them. Well lets just say I didn't post up Whistling.gif We should all be happy, it's a 3 day weekend Thumbup.gif

Your cut off :) I've written some posts like that too after a few and then after rereading them. Well lets just say I didn't post up Whistling.gif We should all be happy, it's a 3 day weekend Thumbup.gif

Yep 3 days of lake! I'm getting the boat ready tonight.... fill up, load up, etc..... Hope the weather stays good down here in Texas

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

AF1

AF1: Are you stationed at Randolf? My son just commissioned and reported there 2 days ago for navigator training.

AF1: Are you stationed at Randolf? My son just commissioned and reported there 2 days ago for navigator training.

Not in the Air Force, but if I can help your son in any way let me know........ I am from a family of pilots, but decided to get in thre natural gas business.......

AF1