Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

gas filter, inline

Does anybody know the NAPA part # for the 2002 malibu xti Hammerhead fuel filter? Just located it behind the ski locker. 1/2" od fuel line. (or anyone that'll fit?)

If you take a closer look at the fuel filter it self it should have a part number on it. If you have to guess i would pick up a 3033.

It's one of two fuel filters 3033 or 3299 (Napa Part Number), it's when Malibu changed the fuel line size so honestly it could be either one. If you don't have any luck with getting them at your local dealer/Napa we have plenty if WIX fuel filters in stock (part # 33033 and 33299) http://bakesonline.com/searchresult.aspx?C...ryID=503

Should be the 3299. The 3033 is for boats with 3/8" fuel line.

Thanks-

It was the 3299, exact NAPA part and solved my problem of backfiring and hesitation. (so far). $12.19 including tax. Thanks for your help

• 5 weeks later...
Should be the 3299. The 3033 is for boats with 3/8" fuel line.

Will the 3033 work on a '97 Response with the Monsoon? (The inline filter above the fuel tank)

Edited by malibu_dan
3033 is the smaller (3/8")one, 3299 is the larger (1/2") one.

I pulled it and took it in to be sure, but you're correct. 3033 for the 3/8" fuel line. Thanks!