Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Check out the new Boat!

RiverRunner

Some have commented that the boats are too loud, but they fit their owners so well. TGaugh and RiverRunner are wild and crazy and a blast to hang out with. Great job on the boats and the stereo systems!!

Two questions:

Are the graphics painted on or are they removable?

Are they easy to sell with the graphics? I would think that most people wouln't like them.

Those wraps look pretty bitchin'. Why did you guys pick those towers? You didn't like the Metcraft ones?

Are you using the under the seat ballast that is cut out for that boat or is it built in hard ballast?

Either way, if you like to surf, Centurion has got it going on Rockon.gif

Stewart - the Metcraft towers only hold a rack on each side and not enough tunes. It's also just way too small for that boat. It looks great but the SV240 commands a bigger tower. The Double Up is HUGE. I haven't met anyone in our crew or that has competed behind the boats that can hit their head on the 485s. Even some people can't reach the tower itself! The ballast bow sac is stock, the center is hard and the rest is custom sacs.

The tower is huge...nice touch. Very cool boats....I'm sure you guys had very high expectations with the work that went into these, and it looks like they don't disappoint!

I'm sure you get the most looks out on the water :) a little too much for me, but at first glance it looks pretty cool Thumbup.gif

Two questions:

Are they easy to sell with the graphics? I would think that most people wouln't like them.

It's not paint, they're just wrapped. Before they are flipped they get their clothes taken off and then sold! Ha!

We have everything to return to 100% factory, equip/decals.

Press release with MOST details is on WO UDub, we're just sharing some pics with our TMC Friends. I don't want to find myself in a stereo debate or boat debate.

How do they Handle compared to your BU's? I personally like the wraps on them for the simple fact they grab your attention and get noticed.. After all the point of the wraps is for advertising purposes and they do a great job of that.. Let's see some more Surf Wave pics...

The biggest selling point for me was the ride, you can hit the biggest wake my LSV could make and it slices right through it. It is the handling of a V-drive with the ride of a deep-v salt water boat. It is almost impossible to put the bow of these boats under, in the LSV I was backing away from surf wakes and the Enzo I am driving through them just an absolute pleasure to drive.

Those wraps look pretty bitchin'. Why did you guys pick those towers? You didn't like the Metcraft ones?

Are you using the under the seat ballast that is cut out for that boat or is it built in hard ballast?

Either way, if you like to surf, Centurion has got it going on Rockon.gif

Stewart - the Metcraft towers only hold a rack on each side and not enough tunes. It's also just way too small for that boat. It looks great but the SV240 commands a bigger tower. The Double Up is HUGE. I haven't met anyone in our crew or that has competed behind the boats that can hit their head on the 485s. Even some people can't reach the tower itself! The ballast bow sac is stock, the center is hard and the rest is custom sacs.

That's a bummer on the Metcraft, because I think that tower looks pretty cool. I have not seen your tower in person, but given that you have a 24' boat and the tower fits on it well, I guess it makes the boat look smaller, than that must be a big tower.

Are you guys towing those to CA in Aug for the Wakesurf championship?

To each their own.

It wouldn't be my choice in graphics.

Looks like a huge surf wake though.

ditto

Whoa! on the amount of sponsors on the wraps. Hope you got it all fo free. Way too busy for my taste, but 'if it's all business' then there you go. Hard for me to pick any particular sponsor out. But hey, I'm 38 and an old guy. :)

Centurion's not for me. But looks like a great wake.

Enjoy.

I assume your using the Enzo Sac - W712 in your new boats. Did you guys ever try that sac in the 23 LSV or VLX? Just curious to see if it would fit.

The sacs were designed by us and custom made for the boats by FlyHigh

Cool. But did you ever try the Enzo style sack in the 23 LSV?

How do they Handle compared to your BU's? I personally like the wraps on them for the simple fact they grab your attention and get noticed.. After all the point of the wraps is for advertising purposes and they do a great job of that.. Let's see some more Surf Wave pics...

Handles great; a transition from the VLX most definitely. As WakeDoc said you are not going to dip the bow in these at all and the hull design makes chop almost non-existent. Turns are very smooth...just a different experience all around Surfing.gif . We loved our VLX but after the Wakesurf Championships last August Todd and I were pretty much sold on Centurion...

As Loc said, more pics and info you can see the release on the site since I don't want to open up boat performance, design discussions either...just wanted to share with our old friends and community.

Cool. But did you ever try the Enzo style sack in the 23 LSV?

Never tried an Enzo sac in my LSV but, put the equivelent of the weight in it many times.

Like Centurion boats and I'm beginning to like the wrapped boats. These are a bit too busy for me, but cool and sounds like it fits the owners.

A friend of mine is sponsored by Centurion and rode at the Daytona 500 out in the lake. They build a very nice boat, and surf wake is hard to beat.

Two questions:

It's not paint, they're just wrapped. Before they are flipped they get their clothes taken off and then sold! Ha!

We have everything to return to 100% factory, equip/decals.

Then I will say Awesome job! You can custom your boat to your tastes and still sell it easily, great idea!

Regardless of your boat choice, I am glad that you are staying on themalibucrew.com. I have a friend with a Centurion and it is very nice, I support your boat choice.

Edited by Matt_Alger