Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Check out the new Boat!

RiverRunner

Where are the boats...J/K. Crazy wraps, I am guessing they are enzo's of some sort.

Oops just saw SV240's...

Edited by johnsvt
Just picked up the new boat, what does everyone think?

If you like it, then that's all that matters, right? ;)

You are right...that is all that matters. Thumbup.gif Quite fond of the new ride... Rockon.gif

On thing you have going is no one will have another like them.

They are really different and that is a good thing.

I got to see them at the contest this weekend. They look amazing in person! Woot woot!!

The cool thing is they did some genetic engineering on the twins. All ballast is hidden. Not a fat sac to be seen.

The wake is big and fast -- loved it!!!

As Simon Cowell might say " If your trying to get people to notice the boat and not the rider, that should do it". I too think the sister boat is slightly more refined.... a subtle sense of grace and elegance. Nice workmanship!!

After seeing and riding behind these boats this past weekend, my only response is that they have broken the barrier into the next generation of boats! I'm so glad to see someone "push the limits" in the boating world. The graphics on these boats are so extreme that there is no justice unless you see them up-close. Every aspect of these boats, from the ballasts to the stereo to the graphics, was taken to a level that almost seems futuristic. They are definitely setting the bar for the future of our sport. Great job to Centurion, Wet Sounds, 360 Wraps, Fly High Ballasts and Nice Racks for putting together a package that leaves me with a very long Christmas wish list! Clap.gif

Tracy

P.S. Santa, I have been a very good girl! Christmas.gif

Those wraps look pretty bitchin'. Why did you guys pick those towers? You didn't like the Metcraft ones?

Are you using the under the seat ballast that is cut out for that boat or is it built in hard ballast?

Either way, if you like to surf, Centurion has got it going on Rockon.gif

Great work on the boats. I appreciate the time it took to get it the way you have it. Kinda wild for my taste, but that's what makes it unique. Thanks for the pics!

Those wraps look pretty bitchin'. Why did you guys pick those towers? You didn't like the Metcraft ones?

Are you using the under the seat ballast that is cut out for that boat or is it built in hard ballast?

Either way, if you like to surf, Centurion has got it going on Rockon.gif

Stewart - the Metcraft towers only hold a rack on each side and not enough tunes. It's also just way too small for that boat. It looks great but the SV240 commands a bigger tower. The Double Up is HUGE. I haven't met anyone in our crew or that has competed behind the boats that can hit their head on the 485s. Even some people can't reach the tower itself! The ballast bow sac is stock, the center is hard and the rest is custom sacs.

Did they do away with that goofy side exhaust thing they were doing a couple years ago?

The wraps are a cool touch, but that wake looks like a hoot!

Edited by UWSkier

UDub - No, the sideswipe exhaust is still an option, but speaking of goofy they do offer a reverse transmission for the goofy riders. You can still direct exhaust from side to side or both with the sideswipe.