Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ski Bindings

lewistonskier

I have the HO animal boots on my ski and have been very happy with them. I will soon need to buy my wife a ski being that we finally got a boat. The animal boot is built with superfeet (arch support) making them much more comfortable, especailly for long ski days. My question; are their any other brands that make their boots with some sort of arch support? Thanks is advance for any info you might have.

To my knowledge HO was the only one that used an adjustable arch. I know you can have non-adjustable custom boots made from Wileys though.

I still use the Animals myself.

I recently switched from Animals to Approaches and I will say that the Animals were wayyyyyyyyy more comfortable. I do like how the Approaches force you to bend your knees more though.

I bought my wife animals several years ago, and she seems to like them. Although I'm not sure that she could tell the difference anyway.

Edited by Brodie