Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Does anyone have info on the 2008 Wakesetter "Malibu Presets"

I am new to the Malibu scene. I have a 2008 Wakersetter 23' LSV. It has a lot of cool bells and whisles. One area that I need help on, is using the existing presets and customizing the presets. My owner's manual had no info on how to use the presets, which allows you to set the ballasts, speed, wedge, etc for a skiier. There is apparently presets already built in, but I do not know how to use them. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance for your help.

Using the factory provided presets is pretty dang easy. Just scroll to the preset screen, and hit the arm button to select the preset you want.

Storing new presets is slightly more involved, so I'll let someone that uses an '08 regularly answer that part of the question.

I am new to the Malibu scene. I have a 2008 Wakersetter 23' LSV. It has a lot of cool bells and whisles. One area that I need help on, is using the existing presets and customizing the presets. My owner's manual had no info on how to use the presets, which allows you to set the ballasts, speed, wedge, etc for a skiier. There is apparently presets already built in, but I do not know how to use them. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance for your help.

I have them on my boat, but havent used them yet. I've played around with them and they look pretty straight forward to use. I'll post again if I find anything interesting about them after using them. I would think they are kind of just a gimick, though. For wakeboarding, everything full and 22 on the speedo. For slalom, everything empty and 36.

Definitely not a gimmick, it's great to be able to go from ski mode to wakeboard mode to regular wakesurf to goofy wakesurf with one button push.