Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2008 Response LXi

skihorse

Just got my 08 promo. This is a first for me. Have always had red and white but I think this looks even better!

post-289-1211121015_thumb.jpg

340 Monsoon, PerfectPass Stargazer, heated driver seat, 3 outlet heater, walkthru seat, full cover overplatform, jbl stereo, silent rider exhaust with STE Tips. wedge plate, 2 pair cleats, bimini. billet glove box door, teak platform

post-289-1211121353_thumb.jpg

Didn't take long to pull the rear seat out, huh? :)

What's a back seat? Dontknow.gif

Edited by skihorse

The Rlxi is the prettiest boat on the water. Everyone always comments on how nice it rides (looks) on the water. On day trips, I leave the back seat in, but on vacation where the boat is used strictly for skiing, the back seat comes out and goes in a plastic bag for the whole 3 weeks. I don't even know why I bring it.

WOW!

Better not let the wife unit see that one. That's her color.

Well done Clap.gif

I'll sell it to her in August! Biggrin.gif