Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I AM BACK AND LOOKING FOR SOME MORAL SUPPORT

NEW HAMPSHIRE WAKE

HEY EVERYONE

WELL I AM FINALLY BACK ON THE CREW AFTER ABOUT A YEAR....TO REMIND EVERYONE MY NAME IS MIKE AND I AM FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE....I HAD A 2006 VLX THAT I OWNED OUTRIGHT AND I CALLED IT THE "DEATH STAR"...DUE TO THE EBONY/LIGHT GRAPHITE COLOR COMBO....WELL I WAS DIVORCED ABOUT 10 MONTHS AGO AND THE RUTHLESS EX TOOK IT IN THE DIVORCE...YES IY REALLY SU__KS......I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW ONE...VTX/VLX...AND NEED SOME HELP WITH THE 2008 PRICING/DEALS....AM I IN A BETTER POSITION NOW TO GET A DEAL WITH THE ECONOMY/GAS PRICES?.......THANKS ALL AND READING YOUR POSTS IS HELPING ME MOVE ON AND FOCUS ON A NEW BU....THANKS AGAIN...

WELCOME BACK! And More power to you!

Glad to hear you are moving on. Keep your head high.

Hope you have a great summer and goodluck with the boat purchase.

Your best bet may be used Check out this one

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=23161

There are a bunch of 2006 VLX's coming out of the woodwork right now, (ie possible financial distress)

Your new life will be much better in time.

PEACE!

I live in pittsburg now....north of you..i used to live in new hampton in the lakes region....but pittsburg now...right near lake francis

You can't get much further north than that! You thinking new boat? I may know of something a year or two old that could be available.

Mike Welcome back. From what I have seen most people in the market for a new boat aren't hurting to bad. My dealer has sold twice as many boats this year as last year. I'm not sure what kind of bargaining chips you are going to be able to bring to the table. I got a pretty good deal at the boat show on a new vlx.

well i have something that looks like its gonna pan out so i may have all cash to offer not over say 54k........i may consider used if its well cared for...

A nice boat is small price to pay to rid yourself of a MEAN woman!!!! Partytime.gif

Very small price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a buddy that lost $600,000 in a nasty divorce. He says that the next time he is thinking about getting married, he will just find some B&%^ he doesn't like a buy her a house....it is cheaper. ROFL.gif

You know what Charlie Sheen says about his trists with prostitutes..."I'm not paying for favors, I'm paying them to leave."

Edited by LS-One

If I was married and got a divorce and she wanted the boat, I would go to lake Tahoe find the deepest spot of the lake and sink it!!! If I can't have it she definatly can't have it. Mad.gif What right does some jack a@$# that sits behind a desk have to tell you what your going to do with your stuff. Sorry for the rant a buddy is going through a nasty divorce and has to sale his RV, boat, house, etc.

I hear you.....under my circumstances i did end up with a house so that is major...but i lost my vlx...tahoe..snowmobile..etc......never again...I was actually going to sink it or give her an "engine treatment" (maybe 500 bb's in the oil fill spout?)...but my lawyer said if i did..she could get me for destroying the property.....under the law half was hers...so i would have to pay her half of the value....screw that....

Keep your chin up and remember what they say: "the reason divorce is so expensive is because its bloody well worth it"