Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So who's messin with the thermostat????

Helinut

We get out early in the morning and miss all of the holiday fun on the water. We were the only boat out this morning and had glass the entire time.

By the way, Tracie, my daughter drove down to Bend today for a concert with Death Cab for Cutie and The Decemberists. While I was giving her directions to Kasey's Texas BBQ (which was unfortunately closed today), she came up behind someone with a Crew decal in the window of their vehicle - might have been you? She was bummed too that it was raining there while was sunny and warm here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• jetskipro550

• MalibuNation

• Sixball

We get out early in the morning and miss all of the holiday fun on the water. We were the only boat out this morning and had glass the entire time.

By the way, Tracie, my daughter drove down to Bend today for a concert with Death Cab for Cutie and The Decemberists. While I was giving her directions to Kasey's Texas BBQ (which was unfortunately closed today), she came up behind someone with a Crew decal in the window of their vehicle - might have been you? She was bummed too that it was raining there while was sunny and warm here.

That sounds nice!

I would have liked to gone out today, but the tow vehicle needed new brakes and they were forecasting bad weather so I volunteered to do them today...big mistake, cause it got HOT out! :Doh:

Might have been, but I didn't go out much this weekend. What kind of vehicle?

It dropped from 82 to 42 here last night from around 8-9 PM. Yep. 40 degree swing in about an hour as a strong front blasted through. At least it held out until the weekend was mostly over... It's been COLD here since last fall. We had a long cold winter and it's been a long cold spring. Water temps are down about 10 degrees from normal for this time of year on many lakes.

I'm not sure. She did say that the weather cleared up and they enjoyed the concert. She is certain she now knows what pot smells like. :)

We got out yesterday, but have been keeping to the drysuits as the water temp is back down to 52-53, the air was 55, and there was a light drizzle going on. The good thing was that the conditions kept all of the yahoos off of the river and we had it all to ourselves again.

I'm not sure. She did say that the weather cleared up and they enjoyed the concert. She is certain she now knows what pot smells like. :)

We got out yesterday, but have been keeping to the drysuits as the water temp is back down to 52-53, the air was 55, and there was a light drizzle going on. The good thing was that the conditions kept all of the yahoos off of the river and we had it all to ourselves again.

At a concert in Oregon? Nooooooo, couldn't be. ;) Glad to hear that it cleared up for the concert, it was a torrential downpour at our house. I was actually worried that we may take water in the house (slab on grade foundation), it was coming down that hard.

My husband took our son to a birthday party that day & it was downtown, so it may have been him. We have a fair amount of support around town though, so hard to say.

MalibuNation
Mid 80's yesterday going into mid 20 tonight. this spring has been well $#it. Blowup.gifRanting.gifMad.gifVomit.gif

We're having real nice April weather ... the only problems is ... it's late May!