Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So who's messin with the thermostat????

Helinut

Holy cripes Batman! It was 60 for a high yesterday and the last few weeks... 81 today. 86 tomorrow, 92 Friday, 94 Sat, 92 Sunday! Man I wish the river warmed up this fast!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• jetskipro550

• MalibuNation

• Sixball

MalibuNation
Holy cripes Batman! It was 60 for a high yesterday and the last few weeks... 81 today. 86 tomorrow, 92 Friday, 94 Sat, 92 Sunday! Man I wish the river warmed up this fast!

It's cooler than normal here Cry.gif

Yup...even here in the deep South...I bet we haven't hit the 85 yet. Last year I was in the water in a shorty in Mid-March. Boat is still winterized. Cry.gif

Going to change that this weekend! Yahoo.gif

Just realized that next weekend is MD weekend, so may not actually get our season started until JUNE. I leave major holidays to the drunks/amateurs. Amazing! Cry.gif

Guess Al Gore has solved our "Global Warming" ROFL.gif

86 yesterday, suppose to hit 100 today and through the weekend. I was told this week that I have too much vacation on the books and that I need to use it or loose it. Looks like I'll be at the lake tomorrow and 4 or 5 days next week :)

86 yesterday, suppose to hit 100 today and through the weekend. I was told this week that I have too much vacation on the books and that I need to use it or loose it. Looks like I'll be at the lake tomorrow and 4 or 5 days next week :)

Thats never a bad thing !

The first good stretch of weather that we've seen in over 6 months & we're headed out of town. It just figures. Oh well, we're still headed toward good weather & good times at Six Flags. Clap.gif

We were out yesterday afternoon and we were the only boat on the entire stretch of river. It was great.

We'll get in some more this evening, but then I need to head out to Spokane to help my daughter pack up and return from school.

We were out yesterday afternoon and we were the only boat on the entire stretch of river. It was great.

We'll get in some more this evening, but then I need to head out to Spokane to help my daughter pack up and return from school.

We are going to try and head out tonight as well. The water is still freezing, but with the air temp as it is there may be a session without a wetsuit tonight.

The first good stretch of weather that we've seen in over 6 months & we're headed out of town. It just figures. Oh well, we're still headed toward good weather & good times at Six Flags. Clap.gif

Which one?

Which one?

Vallejo.

Which one?

Vallejo.

Hey, they will be just up the street from our Delta Shack........ We will be up there all weekend Thumbup.gif

It was 84` when I left the house at 7:45am and it is now 96`F here in Hayward Crazy.gif

Edited by stewart

Was at my parents until 10 last night, but I finished the stereo just in time! I am bailing out of work early today (2:30) and hoping that if I get to the water by 4:00 there will still be some glass :unsure:

Taking tomorrow off cause it's going to 96* and plan on spending the whole day on the water. Then hiting the river EARLY on Saturday and Sunday before all the crazy people come out!

We have put 2.1 hours on the boat but no one has been behind it yet...I wanna be the first Biggrin.gif I am dying to get off work and go...my productivity is really suffering!!!

I know what you are talking about. It has only been in the upper 80's and low 90's for weeks now. It is finally going to get into the 100's next week. It's about time! Whistling.gif

Got out for the first time last Friday evening. The new slalom ski working pretty well but hurt a rib getting pulled out of the water on the third run. Ouch! Still very sore, everywhere, but it was sure nice to be out on the water.

OH. We had frost last night. Low to mid 30's. I can ski in cold but the wind hasn't stooped in three weeks. Ya might say it BLOWS. Water at 59 air at 69 and no wind. No one home to give me a pull Bo Ho. Cry.gif

We are going to try and head out tonight as well. The water is still freezing, but with the air temp as it is there may be a session without a wetsuit tonight.

Water temp here was 58F yesterday. I was fine in a neo top. My son trunked it a couple of weeks ago when the water temp was 52F. I thought he was nuts. He wore a drysuit yesterday.

Was at my parents until 10 last night, but I finished the stereo just in time! I am bailing out of work early today (2:30) and hoping that if I get to the water by 4:00 there will still be some glass :unsure:

Taking tomorrow off cause it's going to 96* and plan on spending the whole day on the water. Then hiting the river EARLY on Saturday and Sunday before all the crazy people come out!

We have put 2.1 hours on the boat but no one has been behind it yet...I wanna be the first Biggrin.gif I am dying to get off work and go...my productivity is really suffering!!!

We had 3.2 hours on our boat when it made it's first pull, but that was in Dec. and it was fricken cold and windy, actually was sprinkling.

Totally right about this weather, makes it really hard to focus on work, rode the bike in to work today and I'm not looking forward to sitting in any traffic on the way home at 4:30pm in leathers Cry.gif

Water temp here was 58F yesterday. I was fine in a neo top. My son trunked it a couple of weeks ago when the water temp was 52F. I thought he was nuts. He wore a drysuit yesterday.

Water temps here are in the upper 60's...whooo hooo! We just need more water.

Water temps here are in the upper 60's...whooo hooo! We just need more water.

Well, at the rate the temps are going we should have enough until the end of the month Dontknow.gif

Water temp showed 58 this morning but felt a bit colder than that. Drysuit, does that make me a wuss? Water was pretty good except for the wind. This weekend will be nuts on Lake Washington, probably will just float.

MalibuNation

OH. We had frost last night. Low to mid 30's. I can ski in cold but the wind hasn't stooped in three weeks. Ya might say it BLOWS. Water at 59 air at 69 and no wind. No one home to give me a pull Bo Ho. Cry.gif

SB, weather doesn't look good this w/e either - gawd, I wish you weren't so far away otherwise come visit. I think it's cold enough for the polar bears to survive here.

Edited by MalibuNation