Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

bell aqua

ricnvic

does anyone else have problems with bell aqua. I had to take my boat in to have a seat re-skinned and a small defect in the fiberglass (about the size of a grain of rice) and I scheduled to have it brought in for repairs and that was 4 weeks ago. I waited 2 weeks to take it in on my scheduled date and when I dropped it off they said that it would be aleast 2 weeks before someone could get to it. well I called back a week later to check the progress and the gal said that it was either being worked on now or it was on the top of their to do list. why do you have to schedule a time to take it there just to get in line? I thought that since I scheduled it that meant it was going to be worked on when I took it, had I know this I would have dropped it off 2 weeks earlier to get in line.

Sorry for the rant, is there another option or place to take it? I've had it with them. Cry.gif

Bell aqua had a bad rap for many of yrs and then for a short time things started to look up shortly after moving into the new shop. With your post its looking like they are going back to the old way of doing business. What a shame!!!!!!

My experience hasn't normally been that bad, but in general, i have issues with that place.

THe service manager isn't very professional, and their customer service isn't anywhere near par.

For everyone else, this is the Cope and McPhetres and Ultimate Watersports service center on Vinci drive in Rio Linda, CA (Sacramento area)

I ordered three replacement seat skins during the winter and had great customer service.

Like D-Goose said. When they moved to the new facility their service improved a 100%.

Thats a shame that you had a poor experience with them.