Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Considering Upgrade- Help on boat value...

lake_bum83

Hello, I pop in pretty frequently, but don't often post. I've owned a 2004 Wakesetter since 2005. We are kicking around the idea of moving up to an 08 V Ride or VTX. Ive got someone interested in our 04 Setter, but I'm having trouble getting a handle on what the value on it should be. It is an 04 Wakesetter 21' Direct Drive. The boat is pretty loaded up with Titan Tower, Speakers, Lights, all the Ballast, Heater, Teak platform. It has a nice stero set up. The boat has 380ish hours and its still in good condition. It has the wake hull. Two small tears in the vinyl, but very nice otherwise. Comes with a single axle trailer. Since it seems to be a pretty educated crowd, just curious what everyone thinks would be a good value to sell it for so I can justify moving up to an 08. Just don't seem to bea many of these guys around for sale to get a value on what people are selling them for. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by lake_bum83

Yeh, I went and ran an NADA on it, but if its like a car business, that book is not always quite the best market value indicator. Low Retail is $25,700, High is $29400. I assume that this value doesn't include trailer. So going by this, somewhere in the upper twenties (28-29K???) with a trailer would be a pretty good value.