Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First Bu

mtaylor

Went down to the dealer and tested out the 07 vtx, and then brought it home. 20 Hours, perfect condition, nice Thumbup.gif

Coming off a rinker I/O, this is pretty nice. It even came with a 3/4 tank of gas!

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Some quick pictures.

It was a little close getting it up onto the driveway, the trailer has less ground clearance than i'm used to.

Edited by mtaylor

I had no idea that anyone had a down payment on it. Are you sure it was the same boat? We made the deal in September or October. I wasn't trying to be rude. I hope I didn't offend you. I think the two boats are both fantastic.

nice boat. did you say "tested it out", I didn't know the vtx came with ski's.

Water's still a bit cold for that, unless I am missing something.

I had no idea that anyone had a down payment on it. Are you sure it was the same boat? We made the deal in September or October. I wasn't trying to be rude. I hope I didn't offend you. I think the two boats are both fantastic.

We only kept the payment on it for a week or so, and it was probably in early September that we had that going. Then we got the blue one, because it had bow ballast.

No offense taken, I forgot my smiley in that last post. ;)

Edited by mtaylor

Yeah, like everyone else said.. she looks GREAT.. the colors are awesome.. I've seen a lot of color schemes and that catches my eyes... I like what was done with the decal too.. (without the background) and even though Im an illusion tower fanatic.. that Polished Titan looks GREAT!!