Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What is the coolest Towable for kids and adults?

oldyeller

SkySki. Great fun. Had a 5 yr old up on Thursday. Taught 2 25 yr old guys this weekend..... one guy is getting up & riding across the wake without touching it at all, the other guy is jumping & almost clearing the wake.

They all think I'm a rock star now. :crazy:

Must be some super space age foam to justify the price! Wow! They could at least kiss me first though ?!?!?

I will probably have to pull the trigger as that looks like a ton of fun and I made the mistake of showing the wife....

PM an email address and I will send you a couple short videos of the mat wearing the kids out

MalibuNation

Cool or coolest?

Look at 5-7 seconds (how tall it is) into the vid ... hope you have a place to store it and have a good air compressor.

Cool or coolest?

[video of ridiculously huge Wally toy]

Look at 5-7 seconds (how tall it is) into the vid ... hope you have a place to store it and have a good air compressor.

Did I miss the part of that video where it looked fun to ride? :dontknow:

Did I miss the part of that video where it looked fun to ride? :dontknow:

Did anyone notice they were towing from the tower? I dont think that is very healthy for the tower.... hauling up to 680lbs around ...

Thought anyone??

Best Towable, two and then watch them jump back and forth

DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

Best Floatable

Watermat, 6' x 20'x 2 1/2"

DSC_0638.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

Hey they stole My idea ,My Coach back in 1980 Gave us an old Wrestling Mat, Worked awesome, Just like that LOL....
MalibuNation

Hey they stole My idea ,My Coach back in 1980 Gave us an old Wrestling Mat, Worked awesome, Just like that LOL....

This year I hired putting my lift in and the people use something like these mats but smaller and thicker to float my lift in and out.

:lol: Just the other night I had the same thought. I have 3 wrestling mats (6'X20'X1½" ea) and when we use them we only use two. One hasn't been unrolled in probably five years. It just became a Lake Mat. :thumbup:

Did anyone notice they were towing from the tower? I dont think that is very healthy for the tower.... hauling up to 680lbs around ...

Thought anyone??

I noticed it and definitely disagree with it but, what can you do? :dontknow:

I saw an early to mid 80's Sanger today with an Illusion tower on it today! And they were towing from the tower! :Doh:

Back before I knew any better, I was towing one of those water rockets that hold 8 people from the tower, Well to make a long story short, Not sure what happened but that thing dug in and I swear it about tipped over my Old ski Sanger, That was the last of towing from the tower scared the crap out of me.. :no:

Where do you get that!

Unfortunately they are discontinued... I check allofcraigs.com every once in a while to see if i can find another somewhat locally.

I am a big fan of the covered tube that fits 2/3 people...The preferred tube for us has been the Obrien Screamer!

we have the obrien super screamer, and it's awesome, all of the other people are recomending what we like to call coach tubes. but not my tube and your tube, those are real tubes that send you home with burns on your arms, pain in your necks, and a smile on your face.

I noticed it and definitely disagree with it but, what can you do? :dontknow:

our old maxum had a nice samson tower put on it, super sturdy. we towed the tubes from the tower for about three years, and then we noticed cracks in the gel coat around the tower. our ilusion XS is a much sturdier tower, but we still don't tow from it.

:lol: Just the other night I had the same thought. I have 3 wrestling mats (6'X20'X1½" ea) and when we use them we only use two. One hasn't been unrolled in probably five years. It just became a Lake Mat. :thumbup:

I was surprised on how buoyant it was!! It was like a soft floating Dock...