Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Malibu Finally

Malibuzer

Finally brought the new boat home yesterday. We went out for a test drive and was absolutley blown away by the performance and handling. Not to mention how nice a slalom wake it has! I did not expect such a nice wake out of a V-drive. We played with all the toys, heaters, wedge, ballast, cruise , stereo etc. Except for the rain storm and having to toy home the new toy in the rain it was a great day. Here are a couple of bad pics. I will shine it up over the next few days and try and post up some good ones of her.

post-5478-1210267980_thumb.jpg

post-5478-1210268070_thumb.jpg

Here is the weather up here today. It took quite a bit of shuffling to get it in the garage. I hate the @$%*G SNOW!!!!!

post-5478-1210268260_thumb.jpg

Edited by trentj6930

Looks great Trent,, Glad you chose the Malibu, I don't think you will regret it one bit..

It is pretty rainy down here today but I sure hope we don't get that snow.... Mine won't fit in the garage...

Cry.gifMad.gif ONE MORE PIC. UP TO 35 CM OF SNOW FORCASTED TODAY.

MAN, If i woke up in the morning and it looked like that i would just go back to bed. Lazy.gif The whole state of Texas would be shut down anyway! Biggrin.gif

Edited by txwakejunkie

You got that at wizard lake? We were going to buy that one, then you got it out from under us :(

We bought the blue one

Heading out to pick it up tomorrow. Sunny in edmonton Yahoo.gif

Edited by mtaylor

MAN, If i woke up in the morning and it looked like that i would just go back to bed. Lazy.gif The whole state of Texas would be shut down anyway! Biggrin.gif

Just go skiing, but since it's May I'll agree with you...lol It was 92 here last weekend whoo hoo!

Just go skiing, but since it's May I'll agree with you...lol It was 92 here last weekend whoo hoo!

The forcast for this saturday is sunny and 94 deg so we will be on the river till the sun goes down or we run out of gas!

Mtaylor, I saw that boat in the parking lot at Wizard Lake yesterday. Looks good. I will try and get some better pics of the boat without all the dirt :( on it. It is still in the garage so we may have to do another round of garage boating tonight.

Great looking boat. I was going for colours more like yours but the CFO won out and ours has less white and more blue and black.

Are you from Whitecourt by any chance? (Judging by the weather).

92 :unsure: It was freezing over here in the Bay Area, at one point it was 62 and really windy which made it even worse.

That sucks about the snow. This crap is really heavy. I was pushing snow with my comapny truck up a gravel road for a couple of hours yesterday and ripped out all the wiring harness supports from underneath the drivers side. Although everything still works I will take it in today to get repaired. It took me about an hour to fit the VTX in the garage. It was well worth it with the snow we recieved. I will get a pic or two of the boat in the garage and the hanging wire harnesses.

Sunny up here in the 'Chuk. Was @ WLM eyeing the potential new VTX and the existing RLXi. Not sure which one I'll end up with, but can't wait to get mine on the water.

I am heading out Camping on the long weekend and I am putting mine in the water regardless of Temps... I was going to go and pick up the Camper today but with the snow I will wait for this to clear up.. The 3 inches we got is mostly melted already and you are right it is heavy and wet.. I didn't want that all melting and going in the boat plus I imagine it could stretch the new Evolution Cover I have on it... Are the lakes unthawed up there?