Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

snap on bow cover

outkastzkerry

so ive searched and searched and searched and cant find anything good... im looking to add a front bow snap on cover!! i have a full one but i want a snap on one when im not using the front bow area or to cut the wind... can anyone help....

this is what im looking for This...

post-3565-1210218485_thumb.jpg

post-3565-1210218485_thumb.jpg

well is the something better i want one for a few reason... mainly while driving my tires throw all kinds of crap on the windshield and seats and two i would like to have one so when its not in use i can have it on and cut the wind and cover things up!!!!

How about some mudflaps & the stock walkthru plexiglass.

When I was looking at boats, I waled away from every one that had snaps in it. I'll never own another boat with snaps in it, period.

How about some mudflaps & the stock walkthru plexiglass.

When I was looking at boats, I waled away from every one that had snaps in it. I'll never own another boat with snaps in it, period.

mud flaps will kill the look of the truck but are snaps really that bad?? and i dont have walk through cover/glass

They are fine till they start snagging people's shorts & the gelcoat around the holes crack. Took my last boat almost 10 yrs, then I had problems with it in several places. A lot of guys don't have issues with it. But others will. Hopefully your buyer won't.

I can't wait till Malibu offers the flip up bow cover that is on that Vette. It would be badass on a VLX!

How about some mud flaps that are on the hitch receiver like this?

200x150_rock_tamers_back_view.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky