Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hinge wakeboard Bindings

Lovetoski

Does anyone use the new hinge bindings? Which brand? Do you like them? Any deals out there on any?

Thanks

My buddy has the cwb hinge bindings and likes them alot. Easy on and off

Sweeet, I was about to ask the same question since I am looking for a new board & bindings and cannot stand fighting wiht my old bindings!! I am very interested what people think!

CWB Faction is great. I've used it for 2 years. Binding slime not even necessary. The only part I don't like (which I think has been changed for 2008) is the synch string/cord with a small plastic lock. I almost broke the plastic.

http://www.cwbboards.com/bindings/index.cfm

I have the 2007 Zeus bindings. I love them. I bought a bottle of slime, but I haven't touched it. I did break one of the eyelets and had to get a replacement wrap. They are very comfortable. The string needs tender loving care. You don't want to pull on just the plastic piece. I tighten mine by pulling on the string itsself then letting the storage part take up the slack.

I have the CWB hinge and really like those too, but ended up going back to the LF Transits. But there was not any technical reason, just something that fit my likes better. My wife still uses the ladies version of the CWB hinge bindings and loves those, except she wished those were a little taller around the ankles. Great bindings and easy on/off and quick.

I have the CWB Factions -- 07. By far the best bindings for ease of use! Especially for not wasting a ton of time on the water while you or your friends / family spend 10 minutes just trying to get in and out of other bindings.

I have the 06 CWB Zeus and am a huge fan. Great comfort as well as easy to get on. Removing still involves a little thrashing about in the water, but not too much.