Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

NU BU to be born......

2thdoc01

Sounds like you should go get the 210 then if you're this unhappy. They can't hold you to anything, they didn't hold up their end of the deal. They would have to refund any money you put down.

I offered that, but they wont do it. I never got the second page of the sales agreement, nor did they ever give me in writing a delivery date...it seems a bit coincedental.

Im just dissappointed that that rep would bs me to get them a sale....meanwhile I took off to get it, and a lost day of production costs me anywhere between 7500 and 12000.....

If you're making that kind of coin why didn't you just buy a VLX or LSV?

It doesnt all go in MY pocket thats for sure! I pay my 9 girls well.

Its Our first boat, and I had budgeted 45k...this one crept out of that a lil bit. Ill be fine, but just airing my frustration at Malibu for leaving the dealer with bad info and then hanging them out to dry. It made them look bad and they had to recover by themselves. I for one would be all over my rep if they made me look bad. I have to deal with that scenario every now and again, and I go out of my way to over do it with a pt to make things right...just like the dealer had to do. If my lab is late on a case, they do it for FREE! Now I hardly expect Malibu to give me the boat for free, but how about something better than..sorry cant help ya.

Now I have to wash my hands, as I got to sweep the garage today at 72 degrees instead of breaking in the boat! Cry.gif

Sounds like you should go get the 210 then if you're this unhappy. They can't hold you to anything, they didn't hold up their end of the deal. They would have to refund any money you put down.

I offered that, but they wont do it. I never got the second page of the sales agreement, nor did they ever give me in writing a delivery date...it seems a bit coincedental.

Im just dissappointed that that rep would bs me to get them a sale....meanwhile I took off to get it, and a lost day of production costs me anywhere between 7500 and 12000.....

If you're making that kind of coin why didn't you just buy a VLX or LSV?

It doesnt all go in MY pocket thats for sure! I pay my 9 girls well.

Its Our first boat, and I had budgeted 45k...this one crept out of that a lil bit. Ill be fine, but just airing my frustration at Malibu for leaving the dealer with bad info and then hanging them out to dry. It made them look bad and they had to recover by themselves. I for one would be all over my rep if they made me look bad. I have to deal with that scenario every now and again, and I go out of my way to over do it with a pt to make things right...just like the dealer had to do. If my lab is late on a case, they do it for FREE! Now I hardly expect Malibu to give me the boat for free, but how about something better than..sorry cant help ya.

Now I have to wash my hands, as I got to sweep the garage today at 72 degrees instead of breaking in the boat! Cry.gif

"I pay my 9 girls well"

What kind of business are you in anyways? You don't happen to have platform shoes with goldfish in the heels do you :lol:

"I pay my 9 girls well"

What kind of business are you in anyways? You don't happen to have platform shoes with goldfish in the heels do you :lol:

LOL, You oughta see my fur trench coat and my sweet 9, with diamonds in the grip....bang bang...gangsta style. Rockon.gif