Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally got out in MN

Brodie

Well I finally got the boat out on Sunday for my first skiing/boarding of the year. We went out on Lake Waconia and water temp was 46.7, coldest I can remember for early May. Of course my ankle seal ripped after my first set, which shortened my day, but it was nice to get out on the water anyways.

Well I finally got the boat out on Sunday for my first skiing/boarding of the year. We went out on Lake Waconia and water temp was 46.7, coldest I can remember for early May. Of course my ankle seal ripped after my first set, which shortened my day, but it was nice to get out on the water anyways.

46.7! I'm surprised its that high. Maybe I'll get out sooner than I thought.

We are having one of the best days in two weeks. Sun is out and very little wind. My neighbor just asked if I wanted to go for a ski. Had to pass my shoulders and hands are used up I shoveled 7 yards of sand and put it down in the beach area today. So I am sitting on the porch watching him ski and checking out the Crew. Not bad for not being on the boat. Our lake is back up to 57deg.

Good to see people getting back out.

• 1 month later...