Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Vette Hull?

crispy

Hi there,

Will the new vette come only in the sport-v or do you think they'll bring out a wake hull version?

If they dont come out with the wake version, how's the sport-v hull for wake size/shape? If you load up the ballast and stick the wedge on full can you get the wake as nice as you can with the wake hull?

Thanks,

~Chris

PS: I'm new, sorry if i seem uneducated (read: AM uneducated)

They won't bring out a wake hull on that boat. That would mean a new mold which is alot of $$ to drop on a limited production boat.

In terms of wake quality, I don't think anyone here has actually been behind one of the new vette boats yet.

-Chris

Going to plop a tower on your Vette boat? Crazy.gif Who would wakeboard behind this thing?

Well, way I see it is you're stuck between 2 legacies. You got the vette which is your go fast, do nothing else car, and you got your malibu, which is for watersports. I would never buy a malibu and just plunk it in the lake to drive around, I'm going wakeboarding lol, so yes, tower would be going on there

~Chris

EDIT: Plus the tower is listed in the options so the engineers say it's not blasphemy lol

Edited by crispy