Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

drivers side rear ballast

It seems to fill faster than the other side so maybe it is not draining all the way. When you hit the drain button water comes out so it seems to be working but even after it seem to be empty (no more water coming out) the leds still show it full. 07 23lsv

Hey i don't have a wake borad boat or any blast system but here is an idea that might figure out if all the water is draining. Fill both tanks all the way up, then start the draining of the water on both tanks and time them seeing how long the water is pumping out and if the left is done before the right or right done before the left. With the time you can figure out about how much water has been pumped out. Going with that the lines are problaby 3/4" the can handle about 10 gal a min i think is what my physic teacher said the other day when we were talking about pumps.

The ballast tanks use standard float style senders, and from time to time they stick, which will give you a false reading.

The boat's under warranty, take it back to the dealership and have them fix it.