Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Frankenstrat Wakesurfer

smedman

One of my buddies wanted a board inspired by Eddie Van Halen's "Frankenstrat" guitar.

Sounded like fun -- it was a bit of work, but I'm pleased with how it came out. Still have to glass it up...

post-1409-1210016722_thumb.jpg

post-1409-1210016714_thumb.jpg

post-1409-1210016729_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So after the Wakeoutlaws Grassroots contest last weekend, I finally got around to glossing this thing up. There are a few spots that aren't perfect that you can't see from the pics, but overall I'm really happy how she came out. I was a bit sad when Fedex came to take her away. I'm pretty sure my friend is going to be stoked riding it next week. :)

post-1409-1211553111_thumb.jpg

post-1409-1211553111_thumb.jpg

You want something with the green background and yellow deer like this?

post-1409-1211562189_thumb.jpg

I could put a combine on there if you wanted? ha ha!

You want something with the green background and yellow deer like this?

post-1409-1211562189_thumb.jpg

I could put a combine on there if you wanted? ha ha!

Seriously, that would look sweet, my bros would be so jealous!!! Drool.gif A couple of my buds are farmers like myself. Sooo, how much for a starving Canadian farmer.

Seriously, that would look sweet, my bros would be so jealous!!! Drool.gif A couple of my buds are farmers like myself. Sooo, how much for a starving Canadian farmer.

Hey Smed - sounds like you have a new side-line business starting up! Smed's Surfing Shop Rockon.gif

See his signature.... http://www.smedwakesurfing.com/

Yea, I just went to Smed's link. Didn't realize that Smed was in the board-making business till this weekend at the lake. I was riding with some of the WakeOutlaws crew and I surfed one of the Smed's boards. SWEET! Rockon.gif

• 2 weeks later...