Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

eBay 2008 Corvette Boat $130,000 WOW!

awilco

WOW,

A 93 ft. beam? How do you trailer something like that?

I'd be really surprised if that guy gets any bites considering he's a whole 6 feedback.

Thats a really nice boat, just the gas that thing would suck would be insane, although whoever buys that boat would have to have deep pockets anyways so it wouldn't really matter...

WOW,

A 93 ft. beam? How do you trailer something like that?

I'd be really surprised if that guy gets any bites considering he's a whole 6 feedback.

My thoughts as well...to spend that kinda money I need a little more feedback!!! Crazy.gif

i was looking at one yesterday when i stopped by our bu dealer, pretty crazy boat, i love the interior. i over heard that it was 92k not 130000, maybe i heard wrong

That would be Rocky at the CdA Yacht Club. I understand they already sold one at near that price. Sounds like he wants to keep this one in the showroom for more than a couple of days.