Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

East Coast Flightcraft

nemalibu

Hello All:

I just wanted to share the excellent experience I have had with East Coast Flightcraft (ECFC) in MA.

I purchased my 03 Malibu from them last October after discussing and looking over several potential boats. The salesman took me for a test drive where I skiied and wake boarded off the boat as well as driving it. After we came to an agreement I went back home (CT) to take care of registration and they performed a checkout and winterize. They called me the next week to tell me the boat was ready and that they had pressure tested the heater core (I had not requested that they do this) and found that it leaked so they had replaced it with a new one. I thanked them and the salesman told me that any used boat they sell (not broker but actually sell) gets a complete "once over" and they automaticially fix what they find. Although the deal was already done, this did make me feel more secure.

This past weekend I finially took the boat from my first check ride since the boat became mine Clap.gif . After completing this ride I had a few questions and concerns. The salesman I had delt with was on vacation and I left a message for him. Much to my surprise someone else got back to me because he knew that "my" salesman was on vacation and he did not want me to wait all week for answers. This person answered some of my questions and then later he had the service manager call me back. The service manager was EXCELLENT! I though I knew what was going on but I was mistaken. He was very patient with me and corrected my missunderstandings and then proceeded to answer a number of other questions I thought of. At the end of the call he offered that I should feel free to call him if I have any more questions.

All I can say is that I am very glad that I purchased my boat from ECFC and would recommend them to anyone. I had been looking at boats directly from owners but I am now very glad that I purchased my used BU from this dealer.

We got our first Malibu from ECFC this same time last year and they were great to deal with and have been great to deal with since then. You will not be disappointed with the service after the sale if you ever need it. I've heard nothing but good things about them as a dealer, both in sales and service and my experience has been the same.

I had nothing but positive experiences dealing with Keith and the team at ECFC in August 2006. I was actually looking at a consignment 02 or 03 WS-VLX, and I was scheduled for a test drive/ski/board. He called me to say it wouldn't start and save the trip. We ended up going anyway to check it out and look at the rest of the inventory. We bought one of the camp boats with a bump over 90 hours. Perfectly broken in, no problems. Great experience and will buy from him again if/when we ever need another new-to-us boat. Even a 42' Fountain!

Hey nemalibu-

Where in CT do you do your boating?

CTSunsetter

Mostly Congamond Lakes and we take her on vacation on lakes in NH (mostly Bow Lake) and northern NY (mostly the Fulton Lakes chain).

Where do you do your boating?

ECF is a top knotch operation....even though they're Pats Fans...

Tongue.gif

Welcome to the Crew Nemalibu!

I'd expect that from a Colts fan.

Mostly Congamond Lakes and we take her on vacation on lakes in NH (mostly Bow Lake) and northern NY (mostly the Fulton Lakes chain).

Where do you do your boating?

Mostly CT River south of Wethersfield Cove/north of Rocky Hill. If the river is jacked up and/or occcasionally Coventry, Zoar, Lillinonah, Rainbow, Bantam and Candlewood.

Edited by CTSunsetter
ECF is a top knotch operation....even though they're Pats Fans...

Tongue.gif

Welcome to the Crew Nemalibu!

I'd expect that from a Colts fan.

I have to take my shots when I can.

:)