Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any leftover 07 VTX or VLX boats in the midwest??

2thdoc01

Pretty well decided that IF I can find a new or sl used 07 vlx or vtx, I would buy it tomorrow. Im still testing the Z1 in the AM, but I like these 2 malibu's. I did find one 06 but it is Moonbeam/Black iris (purple) and I dont think I could do purple!

If anyone has any info, email me....

[email protected]

MN inboard (mninboard.com) has two listed on their website right now, but both have the same picture. They have been great to work with also!

Can't do the purple!!!! Cry.gif

That cut me deep bro!!!!!!!!!! Mad.gif

Trent you need to rock some Prince on your boat Tease2.gif

Hmm Purple rain...I like it.

How purple is it?? IS it more blueish?? CAnt tell on the pics....

Call Joel at Stateamind in St. louis. They have a Blue/White 07 VLX with 42 hrs (demo boat) that is going for dirt cheap. 314-731-3775

I almost bought it but found one local.

Have you contacted you local dealer? The dealer might be able to see if the factory has one...I know my dealer had found one for me.

Have you contacted you local dealer? The dealer might be able to see if the factory has one...I know my dealer had found one for me.

The dealer with the tige also sells the BU..ill dbl check tomorrow

If you're willing to drive a little further, I just demoed an 07 VTX in Charlotte last week. They're asking $45K for it, but the sales guy (really good guy) hinted that it could be had for $45K or less OTD.

Here's what's on it:

-Illusion X tower

-Power Wedge

-Bow, mid, and rear ballast

-Matching T/A trailer with surge/electric brakes

-Trailer has diamond plate accents and swing away tongue

-Pop-up cleats

-fiberglass platform

-Malibu cruise

-Bimini

The boat is red/black and the trailer is red. If I can get the pics off my camera, I'll post them. Or you can contact me and I'll put you in touch with the dealership. BTW, I don't work for them or anything, just trying to help out another (future) owner.

Also, you should know that the boat does NOT have a stereo. It's pre-wired for it, just no head unit, speakers, etc.

The boat has 250 hours on it and was camp boat for a local YMCA. It's never been registered. So, the way the sales person explained it to me. It would retained the full-factory warranty (3 years, I think) and unlimited hours. Granted, that may have been thru them. So, you're local dealer might be different.

Overall, the boat was a 9/10. No fiberglass or carpet issues. There was one small (1/8") perforation in the vinyl near the transom on the sunpad. Cruise worked perfectly as did the power wedge and MLS.

The sales person also told me that they disconnected the Power Wedge for the YMCA. So, it's essentially never been used, until me :D

anyways, if you're interested, i'll help you out.

Here's the page on the boat:

http://www.thepowersportscenter.com/galler...s_Recordset2=24

Edited by Intense