Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Thank You

BB LSV

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the crew that has helped me with my surf set up, in paticular Ronnie. He gave me a great advice on what to get through the group buy ( thanks Goose for the buy), gave me a great starting setup and has been more than ready to help me with info on plumbing everything in. I bought a used CWB ride from a member that gave me a ton of tips as well.

Sooo ....this weekend I finally got to try out the new setup with all the sacks and Ronnies starting point and it was the best weekend ever. Surfing.gif From the get go the wave was huge and with a little fine tuning of the wedge the face only got better. Three of the crew went rope less and everyone had a blast. My daughter has never been able to get up on anything and has been the habitual tuber of the family but not only did she get up she eventually went rope less and then turned around and surprised everyone by getting up on the wakeboard multiple times. Rockon.gif My wife, who at first thought I was nuts for trying to sink our bu and family had the time of her life ended the day with me trying get her back in the boat and let some one else go for a while. Needless to say we are hooked. Yahoo.gif

I cant thank you all enough for making it so darn easy to get into wakesurfing and being so helpful. I posted a few pics that i took in the members gallery, the videos we got are priceless.

:thankyou::werule:

post-5217-1209432727_thumb.jpg

Awesome Jeff!! From the looks of the wake in your Gallery you might slow it up just a bit. You want the wave to break a little closer to the boat. What speed are you at? We run ~10.5 (GPS). Try running your speed up slowly until the wave just cleans up.

This is what you're looking for except this is a 247.

247_wake.bmp

247_wake.bmp

I would say we ended up at about 10.7 to 11.0 range, but I will try slowing it down next time out and put some pics up. I should gps the speed as well to see where I am really at.

That pic is awesome Ronnie, thats the wave I want Rockon.gif

Edited by BB LSV

Wow Jeff that is way too cool. It is so awesome that Jen and Sierra got up...you go girls!!! Thumbup.gif The pic of Kymber is GREAT!! Surfing.gif

My family and I are really looking forward to Memorial Day weekend....it is going to be a blast!! Partytime.gif

Please post some more pics and videos soon!!

Your Malibu Pal,

Michelle :werule:

Wow Jeff that is way too cool. It is so awesome that Jen and Sierra got up...you go girls!!! Thumbup.gif The pic of Kymber is GREAT!! Surfing.gif

My family and I are really looking forward to Memorial Day weekend....it is going to be a blast!! Partytime.gif

Please post some more pics and videos soon!!

Your Malibu Pal,

Michelle :werule:

Thanks Michelle, If you want to go out this weekend let me know, I am sure we will be there.