Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How do I get access to the Fuse/Breaker Panel?

dirtyinjun

This weekend I added a heater and depth finder to my boat, only to find out that I cannot figure out how to get access to the breaker panel to get power to them. I took every screw in the panel that I could find (trim screws, breaker panel, throttle and lower remote panel) and could not figure out how to get it off! Dontknow.gif Am I going about this all wrong, because I was thinking that you would come off of the fuse/breaker block instead of the switch itself. I also hate tapping into wires that I dont know what they go to, and I was hoping that I didnt have to come off the amp under the dash!

I am hoping someone might know so I can finish up the project before the neighborhood nazi gets me for having my boat in front of the house all weekend?

Thanks!!!!