Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Exterior and interior cleaning

Wanted to get some advice on what everyone uses to clean their boat? Exterior/ Hull, Interior (cleaner and conditioner), annual wax, etc. Just wondering what is the best?

Thanks....[/size]

I wax the boat and trailer atleast once a month, typically I use Mothers California Gold. 303 for the interior and everything else, this stuff is the best.

Edit: I used 303 on my 2000 RLX, it looked just as good the day I bought it when I sold it last year.

Edited by T-Squared
Wanted to get some advice on what everyone uses to clean their boat? Exterior/ Hull, Interior (cleaner and conditioner), annual wax, etc. Just wondering what is the best?

Thanks....[/size]

Just ordered my babes, 303, teak oil, and more from bakesonline.com. 20% and free shipping over $50 still good through today.

Thanks....[/size]

Just ordered my babes, 303, teak oil, and more from bakesonline.com. 20% and free shipping over $50 still good through today.

I just finished using the Mr Clean Magic Eraser on all the seats - it takes the dirt right out of the little creases and turned my dirty yellow sun screen covered seats to new again and then I coated liberally with 303 - I can't believe how good they look.

Interior I use Bioclean vinyl cleaner from my Bu dealer and then 303 to finish it off....once in spring and once in fall. Exterior I use McGuires premium boat wax for gel coat that I get at West Marine or Gander Mountain...twice/year.

Boat looks as good as the day I brought her home.

Have used Magic Eraser on occasion but be careful around threading and seams, and rinse WELL. I use 303 also but have also grown to LOVE all the Babe's products. I use Zymol Marine Carnuba and Babe's Boat Bright nearly every time I take the boat out.