Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Membership

MalibuNation

MalibuNation

If I renew as a CrewChief do I get another cool T-Shirt ... says the cheap Dutchman? That's worth the extra 25 bucks going from a CrewSupporter to a CrewChief.

Could we get a little more advance warning when our membership is about to expire ... I've gone from a CrewChief to a CrewMemeber in a blink of an eye and can't receive any messages since I have too many messages in my inbox for a CrewMember.

This is for everyone ... I'm thinking of changing my name here, what do you think about "Lungfish"? Biggrin.gif

Thanks

Edited by jchooper

Yes, you get another shirt & they're a new design this year. :)

The warning on the subscription system....it's something that I've been asking IPB to change for 3 years now. Unfortunately I don't have any way to change any settings with regard to that, believe me it's extremely frustrating for everyone.

MalibuNation
Yes, you get another shirt & they're a new design this year. :)

The warning on the subscription system....it's something that I've been asking IPB to change for 3 years now. Unfortunately I don't have any way to change any settings with regard to that, believe me it's extremely frustrating for everyone.

Thanks ... I had guessed you were on it.

Now it's my turn "to be on it". Thanks.

One way around this is that if you know that your date is coming up, you can get in touch with me ahead of time & we can make arrangements to keep things going without expiring. We have a few members that do that, & I'm more than happy to take care of it that way.

New design???? Thumbup.gif

Now just tell me there's a tank top option. Please. :D

Tank top options...

post-23-1209161898.jpg

Nice, Mark...nice. That's what I did last time. I was hoping I wouldn't have to mutilate my shirt this time. ;)

I got my new shirt the other day and I'm waaaaay liking the new design on the back. Rockon.gif

I think it came out pretty good. The rest of you will just have to wait & get yours to see what they're like. :)

Now thats just down right mean!!!! Cry.gifRTFM.gif

Rockon.gif DITTO on what everybody else is saying on the new shirts, WAAAAAY COOOL looking!!!!

Very nice job Tracie, you never cease to amaze!!! Keep up the awesome job!!

Yahoo.gif

MalibuNation
One way around this is that if you know that your date is coming up, you can get in touch with me ahead of time & we can make arrangements to keep things going without expiring. We have a few members that do that, & I'm more than happy to take care of it that way.

Yeah, I knew it was getting close ... never looked up the exact date though ... kind of hoped there would be a tiny bit of grace period.

Check is in my mail box with the flag up and will go out today, thanks Yahoo.gif

I got my new shirt the other day and I'm waaaaay liking the new design on the back. Rockon.gif

Plus1.gif

Thanks for sending it out Tracie. I meant to get back to you on size, but you nailed it right on. And for all those wondering, the new shirts are really sweet!

I meant to get back to you on size, but you nailed it right on.

I didn't know Tracie could order those shirts in XXXL.

I'd like to be able to respond with a :biteme:, but after this past winter, I'm afraid the most appropriate response would have to be 'I resemble that remark!' :(

Oh WTH, :biteme: anyway...

MalibuNation
Rockon.gif DITTO on what everybody else is saying on the new shirts, WAAAAAY COOOL looking!!!!

Yahoo.gif

Hey folks, for $25.00 more bucks you get a real nice T-Shirt.

Look at that ... I'm a Crew Chief again, thanks Yahoo.gif

MalibuNation
:lol:

Yeah, I'm in the worst Spring condition in years. Gotta get on the bike!

Don't know whether on not to call myself Budda or Jabba the Hut ... more than once I've heard MI is the most out of shape state in the country. All I have to do now is remove the clothes that are hanging on my Bowflex and use that darn thing. You folks got me fired up.

Edited by jchooper
  • 2 weeks later...
MalibuNation
New shirts looks great. Thumbup.gif

Has anyone tried dying there shirt a different color? I do not have a good relationship with white shirts.

Got my shirt Friday, thanks gang, looks great. Onamission, white isn't my best color, I'm like Pig Pen ... as soon as I get up I start getting into things and start to get dirty. Will only wear this shirt on "special occasions"!

Yahoo.gif

Troy got his 2 days ago.......

I have to say, I think I've seen them somewhere before........ and there wasn't even one in the envelope for me.

Yahoo.gif

Troy got his 2 days ago.......

I have to say, I think I've seen them somewhere before........ and there wasn't even one in the envelope for me.

I've got one for you, for creative input. I was in a rush to get everything out & missed it. You'll have to cut it up though if you want a tank, like the last one. :)