Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I need a little help looking at a 23 LSV

SteveB

Hi all, I am new to the crew and a long time friend of G!!!!!!. I am living in Minneapolis and looking to buy a 2000 23' LSV Wakesetter in Cheseapeake VA. I was curious if there was anyone in that area willing to look the boat over for me and/or test drive it to make sure it is worth buying. Please let me know if there is anyone interested.

Thanks

Steve

Hi all, I am new to the crew and a long time friend of G!!!!!!. I am living in Minneapolis and looking to buy a 2000 23' LSV Wakesetter in Cheseapeake VA. I was curious if there was anyone in that area willing to look the boat over for me and/or test drive it to make sure it is worth buying. Please let me know if there is anyone interested.

Thanks

Steve

Do you own a neon pink and yellow barefoot suit too?

Thanks

Steve

Thats impossible, G!!!!!!!!! has no long time friends. Actually, come to think of it, no short time friends either.

Welcome to the Crew!!!! Did G!!! send you his friendship check to you yet. Come to think of it has anyone received theirs yet? Good luck on the purchase of the boat.

Brad

You all ARE SOOOO HELPFUL!!! You know, I actually questioned whether to add the long time frined of G!!!!!!

By the way, I am more of an electirc blue guy! jk

I think he bought that wet suit in the early 90's...which I recall may have been the last time I was on his boat! You'd think he update by now!

Welcome to the Crew!!!! Did G!!! send you his friendship check to you yet. Come to think of it has anyone received theirs yet? Good luck on the purchase of the boat.

Brad

Hi Brad, not sure if you remember me. I met you YEARS ago on a houseboat trip in Shasta. Anyways, I hear you bought a new boat so congrats.

:biteme: You guys can all kiss my hot pink barefoot suit wearing A$$

As I recall... Many from the crew have been seen wearing that suit...... hhhhmmmmmmmmm........lets see where is that list

oh yea..

Mike2000lxi wore it MBO 2003

Malibudude wore it MBO 2003

Slider and NV Boarder wore it at WOW 2006

Stewart wore it WOW 2007

And yes there are pictures of all of those occasions

Now back to topic...

Can someone in Virginia help Steve out?

:biteme: You guys can all kiss my hot pink barefoot suit wearing A$$

As I recall... Many from the crew have been seen wearing that suit...... hhhhmmmmmmmmm........lets see where is that list

oh yea..

Mike2000lxi wore it MBO 2003

Malibudude wore it MBO 2003

Slider and NV Boarder wore it at WOW 2006

Stewart wore it WOW 2007

And yes there are pictures of all of those occasions

Now back to topic...

Can someone in Virginia help Steve out?

And I have pictures of a certain crew member in a teeny bright pink barbie life vest...... it doesn't make it Ok, G!!!!! Crazy.gif

Steve, If I was in VA, I'd help you out.

Edited by shannoook

How quickly you all get off the subject!!! Forget it!!! I picked up a cheap ticket and I am going out tomorrow. Thanks anyway.

Now, seriously, G!!, you really have a hot pink suit??

How quickly you all get off the subject!!! Forget it!!! I picked up a cheap ticket and I am going out tomorrow. Thanks anyway.

Now, seriously, G!!, you really have a hot pink suit??

NO

Its Blue, YEllow and Orange