Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

crew stickers?

my malibu

I wrote you (tracie) a pm a while back asking about the stickers. I haven't recieced my sticker yet either..but I was also wanting to buy some more and since the store was temp unavailable I didn't know what would be the best route to take to get any...any help would be greatly appreciated. my boats in the shop until memorial day (damn fiberglass work) so I won't be out for a while anyway..just wondering. good news is when I get it back ill have my red samson tower, spinner racks, bimini, with the kicker kmt6 speakers all ready to put on. the speakers are loud as hell in case yall were wonderin

Tracie, I got your PM! Thanks! for some reason its not letting me reply to it on my Treo...but ill write you back in the morning when I'm off the road. question...do they come in any colors or just white?

Tracie, I got your PM! Thanks! for some reason its not letting me reply to it on my Treo...but ill write you back in the morning when I'm off the road. question...do they come in any colors or just white?

They're black & white, no colors are available. Drive safe. :)

cool thanks! for those of you that have them and have put them on your cars or trucks...how do you see them with tinted windows if they are black? thanks tracie..will do...long way to go from MS to VA!

I got my crew sticker last month..thanks...however I sold my last tow vehicle and it had the malibu boats sticker on it and I am wanting a malibu boats sticker for my new tow vehicle. I can not find them anywhere online....any ideas?