Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
freedomskier

Reinell/Beachcraft Freedom Skier

freedomskier

Hello,

A couple of years ago I bought this great boat - its a 1986 Reinell/Beachcraft "Freedom Skier". It looks almost identical to a Malibu Skier with a couple of very minor differences. Air intake scoop, instrument cluster is a little different.

It appears that they took a Malibu hull and just tweaked a couple of minor details on it. Anyone know anything about these boats or better yet have any pictures of one? There appears to be ZERO information on these boats on the internet and its driving me nuts. I almost wonder if it is factory second Malibu that was rejected and sold off to Reinell/Beachcraft?

I'll upload some pictures soon. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

thoekstr

I have a 1988 Ski Eliminator, which to the best of my understanding is a Malibu Skier hull that Eliminator Boats purchased from Malibu and then did their own gel coat and interior. Perhaps they were selling hulls to other manufacturers as well?

PM me an e-mail address, and I will send you some pictures of my Eliminator.