Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

303 users

I use it on Seats, rubber, rims and chrome. I was amazed when I figured out after a while that by putting it on the chrome fenders and alluminum rims, after about 3 coats I was not shinning them any more they did not get tarnished and dirty as much. I think it even says on the bottle rims and tires... but it does take about 3 coats in the spring to get it working.

I've been using 303 on the vinyl since I bought the boat and I use the 303 fabric guard on the trailer guides and Bimini top to keep them water repellent and sun fade resistant. I also notice that the concrete area that a clean the tires with the 303 is water repellent just like a Thompson water seal.

I use it on vinyl and rubber only so far. But after reading the chrome post, it may be time to try it on the speaker cans and Titan III tower. Anyone done this on those yet?

I also put it on my speaker cans, while I havve a set of speaker soxs over them I find the 303 does a great job of keeping them shiney.

Do you 303 users use that on everything; hull, seats, etc. For those Babe's users, where do yo get it?

Usually from our local Malibu dealer.

I've been using 303 on the vinyl since I bought the boat and I use the 303 fabric guard on the trailer guides and Bimini top to keep them water repellent and sun fade resistant. I also notice that the concrete area that a clean the tires with the 303 is water repellent just like a Thompson water seal.

I use 303 on on vinyl and rubber and the fabric guard as well. I apply 303 on the tires in the street so it doesn't make a mark on my driveway. I do 303 everything once a month even in the winter, gotta keep it all shined and clean and ready to hit it!

I use 303 on everything even the teak. The teak may be a Little slippery trying to get the ski on. I don't notice it standing on the platform just on the ski.

I use 303 on on vinyl and rubber and the fabric guard as well. I apply 303 on the tires in the street so it doesn't make a mark on my driveway. I do 303 everything once a month even in the winter, gotta keep it all shined and clean and ready to hit it!

This is why this guy's 2000 Sunsetter is the cleanest boat I've ever seen.

Somebody buy it, please!

Hi jack off.