Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Have you heard of THIS?

Two weeks ago after spending the day at the lake it was time to load the Bu and go home. We got home and went to use the trailer jack to jack the trailer from the truck….NO JACK BOTTOM??? They entire piece that slides into the jack had fallen out. So the boat stayed on my truck for the night. After checking the boat I noticed a huge gash Cry.gif in the Gel-Coat where the jack had hit the boat and put a chip about the size of a quarter in the gel…Long story short, I had the Gel-Coat fixed this past Saturday and the guy that fixed the chip was using a product called Aqua-Buff to buff the Gel-Coat to a shine. He gave me a quart to take home…this stuff is awesome! I had some light oxidation/water spots and with a foam applicator it came off very easy. So if you’re looking for a great product, I would recommend this stuff! Has anyone else used it? Hope this may help you?

that is what we use at our shop.[good stuff] it comes in 1000 & 2000. we use the 2000 it comes in a 2gal container. 60 to 75 dollars depending where you get it. mike farmer

Edited by crewdog