Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tonys Toilet Tonic

I used the "Tonic" this weekend and I can actually say that it worked very well. The only problem I had is the mix was too thick to go through the sprayer and it kept on getting jammed up. I ended up pouring it on a paper towel and using the old elbow grease. What do some of the crew members use as a sprayer??? thanks

I used the "Tonic" this weekend and I can actually say that it worked very well. The only problem I had is the mix was too thick to go through the sprayer and it kept on getting jammed up. I ended up pouring it on a paper towel and using the old elbow grease. What do some of the crew members use as a sprayer??? thanks

actually, i think pouring it on a cloth and using elbow grease is a better idea than using a sprayer. Don't get me wrong the sprayer works great, but when some of Tony's Toxic Toilet Tonic© drips on the trailer it can adversely affect the paint job.

MalibuNation
Costco

No Costco in the area ... though I wish. I think there might be one now in Grand Rapids, still to far to drive for just this.

Lowes, Home Depo?

I'm trying to avoid mail order ... by the time you pay shipping it pb would be a as cheap to buy several bottles ... quart size I'm guessing.

I found that the quart size H202 from Walmart was sufficient for me ...

Also, I don't recall having any problems with it being too thick to go through the sprayer, except for the time that I used the toilet bowl cleaner that had clorox in it. :Doh: It turned into a volcano on me. I used the sno-bol cleaner (non-bleach variety) from Walmart the last time and it worked great.

MalibuNation

actually, i think pouring it on a cloth and using elbow grease is a better idea than using a sprayer. Don't get me wrong the sprayer works great, but when some of Tony's Toxic Toilet Tonic© drips on the trailer it can adversely affect the paint job.

I was wondering how it would affect the trailer ... now I know!

Also, I don't recall having any problems with it being too thick to go through the sprayer, except for the time that I used the toilet bowl cleaner that had clorox in it. :Doh: It turned into a volcano on me. I used the sno-bol cleaner (non-bleach variety) from Walmart the last time and it worked great.

Unless I'm having issues counting...1 part toilet bowl cleaner and 1 part Hydr. Perox....it was rather thick. Even when I poured it out it seemed to me that it was still thick like diluted hand soap???

Unless I'm having issues counting...1 part toilet bowl cleaner and 1 part Hydr. Perox....it was rather thick. Even when I poured it out it seemed to me that it was still thick like diluted hand soap???

Which kind of Lysol toilet bowl cleaner did you use? There are different kinds and some are thicker than others. When mixed 1:1, it shouldn't be too thick that it can't be used in a sprayer. You should be using the original blue cleaner.

MalibuNation

Which kind of Lysol toilet bowl cleaner did you use? There are different kinds and some are thicker than others. When mixed 1:1, it shouldn't be too thick that it can't be used in a sprayer. You should be using the original blue cleaner.

In another recent thread someone mentioned SnoBowl (sp), I always thought it was Lysol sans the chlorine.

I read in a previous thread to get the "blue" stuff...so I did. It didn't say anthing like extra strength, new and improved or anything so I assumed it was the original formula. I'll have to check when I get home tonight. I did try to find one that said NO chlorine but no such luck...could that matter?