Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Kudos to Cory

Pondking

It's usually the bad things that stick in your craw and make you want to tell others but I would like to give a public shout out to Cory and Evolution Covers. Here is why.

- I spoke to both Cory and his competitor before buying. He was very patient and explained in detail the differences of the 2 products without slamming theirs to make his look better.

- Although slightly more expensive, he justified the difference with out selling/ being pushy.

- He had the cover made and ready exactly when he said.

- We live in Canada but the CFO was in the Seattle area on a gals getaway(shopping of course) and Cory drove 30 mins on a Sunday late afternoon to meet her, basically roadside @ I-5, to deliver the finished product.

- Finally his bank unexpectedly made him pay a $28 service charge on top of the conversion of my Canadian funds check. I offered to cover his costs repeatedly and he flat out would not accept the money from me.

I hope this post will help make up for the bank fee.

Can you say customer service? Sure, I knew ya could.

Thanks Cory! :thankyou:

That's great to hear. My interactions with Cory have likewise been very positive. It's nice to know that there are people out there that really get what customer service is.

Way to go Cory! Thumbup.gif

I have spoke with Cory a few time's and it has always been very positive. IMO the crew has a lot of great Vendors that have helped out, have been on or are on the site. Most people always want to look for the negative about a place and its great that people like Cory prove us wrong.

I have spoke with Cory a few time's and it has always been very positive. IMO the crew has a lot of great Vendors that have helped out, have been on or are on the site. Most people always want to look for the negative about a place and its great that people like Cory prove us wrong.

Plus1.gif If only we all could concentrate on the positive Clap.gif Glad to hear that Cory takes care of all of us Yahoo.gif

It's usually the bad things that stick in your craw and make you want to tell others but I would like to give a public shout out to Cory and Evolution Covers. Here is why.

- I spoke to both Cory and his competitor before buying. He was very patient and explained in detail the differences of the 2 products without slamming theirs to make his look better.

- Although slightly more expensive, he justified the difference with out selling/ being pushy.

- He had the cover made and ready exactly when he said.

- We live in Canada but the CFO was in the Seattle area on a gals getaway(shopping of course) and Cory drove 30 mins on a Sunday late afternoon to meet her, basically roadside @ I-5, to deliver the finished product.

- Finally his bank unexpectedly made him pay a $28 service charge on top of the conversion of my Canadian funds check. I offered to cover his costs repeatedly and he flat out would not accept the money from me.

I hope this post will help make up for the bank fee.

Can you say customer service? Sure, I knew ya could.

Thanks Cory! :thankyou:

Plus1.gif

Ditto

His shop is about 1/2 hour from my office so he insisted to meet me 1/2 way so I could avoid shipping charges. I offered to come by and pick it up. Done on time, fits snug, looks good.

I'm on my second season with my cover from Cory and in the northeast it handles the weather excellant. I leave my boat in the water all summer and it still looks as good as the day I got it. Also Cory was great to deal with and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. Clap.gif

post-4739-1208662546_thumb.jpg

I purchased a cover from Cory as well and it was just as you have all described, simply exceptional.

To make matters even better, the cover fit is perfect. I towed my boat 100 miles last week and to test the cover, I cranked up the speed for a few minutes. Had one small ripple at the base of the windshield. I was totally impressed with his work.

Great job Evolution!