Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Masterline BG ballast

Chappy

i bought some similar ones from that company last year and took them back. you get what you pay for. i found they had really crummy attachments to the pump. I opted for the fly high sacks, and can't say enough about the quick connect fittings.

Was the only issue with the connections? I am thinking about using them for a plumbed in system, so I wouldn't be attaching a pump all of the time. Do you think these sacs would work?

I have 2 of their 600 lb sacks. The waterbed connector doesn't thread on to the bags really well if you fill manually so you sortof have to babysit them while filling. They've worked great though other than that. Once you figure out how to connect them and develop a system, they're fine.