Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Direct Phone Number for Malibu

woodword

Do any of you have a direct contact at Malibu? I'm wanting to convert from a black to woodgrain dash on a 1998 Malibu Response LX and when I emailed Malibu, I got a response back from my local Malibu dealer via email. I would rather talk directly to someone at the factory with their finger on the pulse. If I end up having to buy it from a dealer, so be it. That' ok.

Thanks,

Wood

• 1 year later...
209-383-7469 for the Merced factory, let me know if you need the Tennessee number.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but does anyone have the TN factory phone number? Thanks

Your dealer may have more information than you think. I'd start there.

It's doubtful that Malibu has any woodgrain dashes from 1998, since that dash hasn't been used in years.

All customer service is handled by CA now, so if they can't help you....

Peter

Edit - no woodgrain dashes are available, they are all long gone.

Edited by SmoothWaterMan
209-383-7469 for the Merced factory, let me know if you need the Tennessee number.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but does anyone have the TN factory phone number? Thanks

Called them today

865-458-5478

Good hunting!