Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat ID plate question.

Jeffro84

On the right stern where Malibu identifies the boat,e.g. 23XTi,which plate does the 07' have-XTi or 23 XTi? I've seen both and was curious if anyone knew how they came from the factory.Thanks.

I think you're talking about the blower vent on the very corner. I don't know right off, but I'll check mine when I get home. Okay, I just found a picture and the right rear says 23 and I believe the Left rear says xti.

Actually, I think he's talking about the billet model designation emblem (since this is an '07). I seem to recall from memory that all of the boats have just the model, and not the size. So a WS 23 LSV just says 23, and any of the XTi's just say XTi.

Its hard to describe,but you guys figured it out.Mine only says XTi in chrome on the stern deck. Thanks.

Okay, good call, the stainless steel emblem on mine just says xti.