Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is there a Norcal service center that can be trusted with my Bu???

We have experienced mixed results with the Ultimate Water Sports shop in Vacaville, CA. There is always something left unrepaired or something new broken when we get our boat back. Is there a shop in Norcal that can be trusted to fix everything we bring it in for and not break anything else?

We have experienced mixed results with the Ultimate Water Sports shop in Vacaville, CA. There is always something left unrepaired or something new broken when we get our boat back. Is there a shop in Norcal that can be trusted to fix everything we bring it in for and not break anything else?

I have had nothing but great service from my dealer, Boat Country in Escalon. Give Greg a call at 209-838-2628.

I have had nothing but great service from my dealer, Boat Country in Escalon. Give Greg a call at 209-838-2628.

Ditto. Boat Country Thumbup.gif

They're getting busy,make your appointment now.

I've had good results so far with the Vacaville service center. In fact I take my boat to the Vacaville service center and I live in Redwood City (about 1 1/2 hrs away) because I've heard some bad stories about the Santa Clara service center (30 minutes away) :werule: .

Thanks to you all! I'll try them out.

I've had good results so far with the Vacaville service center. In fact I take my boat to the Vacaville service center and I live in Redwood City (about 1 1/2 hrs away) because I've heard some bad stories about the Santa Clara service center (30 minutes away) :werule: .

I will say that all engine work and scheduled maintenance has been flawless. They do a good job with that. They seem to be good people (Roy is great), but they lack finish. I highly recommend checking your boat over when you get it back for loose or missing screws, disconnected pipes (bilge & others), stereo/speaker/remote function (if you have added to your stereo), and anything else related to the repairs you have requested. I hope your experience with them remains great. Thanks for your response.