Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What a jerk

UWSkier

For all of this I still am on the fence about him. When I was 16 or 17 I was taking flight lessons at a nearby airport and he offered to take me up for a flight. I was a little scared as I didn't knwo him but my flight instructor assured me it was ok. Ended up taking me for 2 hours in his P51 Mustang. We did rolls, loops, all sorts of other stuff, one of the best memories I have!

I was at the event where the cheating occured, it's so sad. It's such a nice place, was a great location to have it. I can't say I have any respect for the guy but he was pretty darn good to me when I was younger! I can't say I've talked to him more than once or twice since.

He's a dentist. His hanger was absolutely amazing. There was a full apartment inside of it with sliding patio doors that opened into the hanger. Big Screen, kitchen, bedroom/bath.

His P51, some WWII Bi-Plane...instead of using the usual ramp cart (glorified golf cart) to pull his planes around. He has an old Jeep with a machine gun turret mount on top. At the time he also had a stunt bi-plane, think red barron as I'm not sure of the make/model.

It was amazing for him to take a complete stranger, punk kid up for a ride. Then you hear about him cheating, kind of makes you sick. His house/lake is an amazing setup though.

He's a dentist. His hanger was absolutely amazing. There was a full apartment inside of it with sliding patio doors that opened into the hanger. Big Screen, kitchen, bedroom/bath.

His P51, some WWII Bi-Plane...instead of using the usual ramp cart (glorified golf cart) to pull his planes around. He has an old Jeep with a machine gun turret mount on top. At the time he also had a stunt bi-plane, think red barron as I'm not sure of the make/model.

It was amazing for him to take a complete stranger, punk kid up for a ride. Then you hear about him cheating, kind of makes you sick. His house/lake is an amazing setup though.

yeah, that's not Dentist money though that bought all that stuff. He's got mucho coin from some other source to be able to afford his own WWII birds, the Midwest's nicest private ski lake, a helicopter...

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he gets money from somewhere else other than dentistry. He maybe a cheater but dentists pull down easily enough money to buy all of his toys.

Skibouy? Was he based in Florida at one time? If it's the same guy then he was one of the influences that got me into my RLXi. I wondered where he went off to.

Dentists do well, but pretty unusual to make the kind of money to have a house like that and a P51 Mustang by just fixing teeth.

Let's say he's good...probably at least $1 mil per year. If he's really good, does lots of cosmetics, is commercialized, owns more than one clinic, and has a number of associates (i.e. younger dentists) he's probably pulling in about 2 mil per year. He seems pretty flamboyant so he probably has lots of financing too (even Larry Ellision has financing). His property/home is, my guess, ~5-7 million, I think Mustangs are worth at least 2 million....piston helicopter is about $500k.

Aren't these lakes worth about $2 million dollars? (highly variable)...but they're not cheap.

I love his setup though. Too bad he wasn't such a jerk and incredibly immature.

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he gets money from somewhere else other than dentistry. He maybe a cheater but dentists pull down easily enough money to buy all of his toys.

I am a Dentist. I WISH I pulled in that kind of money. He definitely has another income source.

For all of this I still am on the fence about him. When I was 16 or 17 I was taking flight lessons at a nearby airport and he offered to take me up for a flight. I was a little scared as I didn't knwo him but my flight instructor assured me it was ok. Ended up taking me for 2 hours in his P51 Mustang. We did rolls, loops, all sorts of other stuff, one of the best memories I have!

I was at the event where the cheating occured, it's so sad. It's such a nice place, was a great location to have it. I can't say I have any respect for the guy but he was pretty darn good to me when I was younger! I can't say I've talked to him more than once or twice since.

That's very bizarre behavior; almost split personality. How can someone come off as being so nice and giving towards some people, but then turn out having such low, if any morals. I wouldn't trust anything about him.

That's very bizarre behavior; almost split personality. How can someone come off as being so nice and giving towards some people, but then turn out having such low, if any morals. I wouldn't trust anything about him.

Well he is married to an assistant District Attorney! no offense

no doubt a very ambitious man.

was a pro mogul skier at one stage too.

also competed in those low altitude air race events. old school red bull style. dont know what its called.

family money IMO but Dontknow.gif cause his assets in planes and property etc would be pushing 10 mil.

It sounds like a very insecure person to me not split personality. Someone that wants to be the big cheese and have everybody like him and look up to him. If he thought he was going to perform poorly at his tournament he would do anything to appear succesful.