Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

1988 Malibu Skier

lxirod

a new friend of mine built a new dock for himself on his ski lake in chico . the lake is about 1 1/2 hours away from me but i travel there often for work. anyway he's letting me use his old dock which has a lift. he said i could leave my boat there, however i use it too much locally and don't want to tow a boat there everytime. i found a cheap 88 skier , i could buy and just leave there. anybody know how this boat skiis? specifically on the course at 34mph 15,22, 28..

I think that it had a great wake in the day. I owned one, in the day. Maybe a small rooster, but overall i think it is very acceptable.

Thumbup.gifThumbup.gifThumbup.gif

A friend of mine had a 90' and it had a fair wake for slalom at 22 off. 15 was much harder and we never skied at 28 and still don't :) he actually still has it after 10 years and runs perfect. He bought it used, I would have it checked by a certified wrench unless you know what to look for.

went to look at it , no go... gas cap has been missing for undetermined amount of time. so im assuming water in the tank. battery was dead and couldnt even check to see if it lit up...