Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I need help finding a few things for my Euro F3

CHEYNESPUB

I just bought an 89 malibu euro f3 last year and need to upgrade a few things.

I need to find a pad/cup holder for the engine cover, it has nothing but ripped carpet there.

I also need a new prop, We wake board and surf 50%, ski/tube 30% and cruize around 20%, I am thinking four blade stainless to improve launch with out loosing top end. I have a stock 3 blade oj on it now. The prop i have now has a small bend in it. I believe the shaft is a 1 inch.

I would also like to calibrate my speedo is there any technique to it?

I also cut and buffed the entire hull but it is still fairly dull. Is there any other way to bring back some color?

I need to find a pad/cup holder for the engine cover, it has nothing but ripped carpet there.

I also need a new prop, We wake board and surf 50%, ski/tube 30% and cruize around 20%, I am thinking four blade stainless to improve launch with out loosing top end. I have a stock 3 blade oj on it now. The prop i have now has a small bend in it. I believe the shaft is a 1 inch.

I also cut and buffed the entire hull but it is still fairly dull. Is there any other way to bring back some color?

Use a GPS for calibration!

Use a GPS for calibration!

Thanks, thats a good idea does anyone have anything else?

I brought mine to the dealer to get waxed so the entire underside could be done. Not cheap, but did the trick.