Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for a part

martho

I called my dealer yesterday and they do not have any in stock and would have to order one and it could take 10 days.

Does anyone have one of these left over from an install? Any of the dealer guys on the board have any in stock? I could care less if it is labeled heater or if is just the plain switch.

It is for a 2006 RLXi.

thanks

They don't have a 3-way DPDT switch in stock, or they don't have the heater rocker? I can't believe they wouldn't have a 3-way switch in stock, it's the same as the MLS ballast switches.

Anyway, if no one here has one, you can order Carling Technology Contura switches from a number of sources online.

Bummer, hopefully someone here can hook you up. If not, you can always use a spare 2-way that's in the dash to give you high and off, just until you track down a new switch.

Thanks Ronnie...

I will give Peter, Wes and The Edge guys a chance before I call random dealers. The dealers which contribute to this site get first dibs if someone doesn't just have one laying around.